Relate Live New York
October 23-25, 2017
Relate Live by Zendesk is the one conference you need to attend this year.
It's part user conference, part thought leadership—all for better customer experiences. During three days of illuminating talks, Zendesk product training, in-depth workshops, and “always-on” activities, we'll explore the crossroads of trust, humanity, and technology.
Need justification? Use this easy-peasy letter to get the green light from the powers that be.
- Leon LogothetisStar of The Kindness Diaries on Netflix
- Daymond JohnCo-Star and Investor on Shark Tank
- Maxwell LuthyDirector of Trends & Insights TrendWatching
- Jenny BlakeAuthor & Career Strategist
- Vernā MyersDiversity & Inclusion ExpertThe Vernā Myers Company
- Martin TalksFounderDigital Detoxing
- Amy E. GalloAuthor & SpeakerHarvard Business Review
- Mikkel SvaneFounder & CEOZendesk
- Audra Koklys PlummerHead of AI DesignCapital One
- Meredith HaberfeldLeadership coachThinkHuman
- Josh WeissburgDirector of Product MarketingOutbound by Zendesk
- Jon RonsonAuthor & Journalist
- Matt HarringtonFounder and Chief StrategistGrowing Millennial Leadership
- Tiffany ApczynskiVP of Public PolicyZendesk
- Scott WhitehairStoryteller & Producer
- Rick NucciCo-founder & CEOGuru
- Tara-Nicholle NelsonTransformational Consumer Insights
Register now with promo code "expoonly" for a complimentary Expo + Keynote Only pass.
Relate Live NYC
Our conference venue is the Metropolitan Pavilion in the Chelsea neighborhood of Manhattan. Easy to get to via subway, Citi Bike, walking, and car—we look forward to seeing you there.
Need help finding a hotel? We worked out great rates with the Renaissance New York Midtown Hotel. Simply click "Where to stay" below for more information.