Relate Live New York
October 23-25, 2017
Join the trust economy
At Relate Live, we explore the crossroads of trust, humanity, and the customer experience. During two days of illuminating talks, workshops, and “always-on” activities, we’ll dive into:
Building trust with customers
The intersection of customer service, marketing, and sales
Tackling real-life issues with technology + human empathy
Interrupting bias in ourselves and others
How CX bots and automation can be used now
And we’ll have fun. Lots and lots of fun.
- Jon RonsonAuthor & Journalist
- Daymond JohnCo-Star and Investor on Shark Tank
- Verna MyersDiversity & Inclusion ExpertThe Verna Myers Company
- Maxwell LuthyDirector of Trends & Insights TrendWatching
- Jenny BlakeAuthor & Career Strategist
- Matt HarringtonFounder and Chief StrategistGrowing Millennial Leadership
- Tiffany ApczynskiVP of Public Policy and Social ImpactZendesk
- Leon LogothetisStar of The Kindness Diaries on Netflix
- Martin TalksPrincipalDigital Disruption School
- Amy E. GalloAuthor & SpeakerHarvard Business Review
- Mikkel SvaneFounder & CEOZendesk
- Audra Koklys PlummerHead of AI DesignCapital One
- Meredith HaberfeldLeadership coachThinkHuman
- Scott WhitehairStoryteller & Producer
Register now to save $150. Early bird ends Sept. 8th.
Relate Live NYC
Our conference venue is the Metropolitan Pavilion in the Chelsea neighborhood of Manhattan. Easy to get to via subway, Citi Bike, walking, and car—we look forward to seeing you there.
Need help finding a hotel? Use the group code "ZENDESK" for a discounted stay at the Hilton New York Fashion District.