Summer mornings demand summer morning music. Whether you are commuting to work with a dance party in your head, sashaying the dog down a still shady street, or bouncing around your kitchen with the kids—the sounds of summer move us like no other.
You can find all Relate Live soundtracks on Spotify. We'll keep adding; you keep listening.
- Ratatat: Magnifigue
- Empire of the Sun: Walking On A Dream
- Foster The People: Call It What You Want
- Lana Del Rey: Blue Jeans—RAC Mix
- Washed Out: It All Feels Right
- Washed Out: Don't Give Up
- Radiation City: Juicy
- Tame Impala: Feels Like We Only Go Backwards
- Real Estate: It's Real
- Grizzly Bear: Two Weeks
- Sean Bones: Easy Street
- STRFKR: Rawnald Gregory Erickson the Second
- Washed Out: New Theory
- Phoenix: 1901
- Blackbird Blackbird: Blind
- Tycho: Awake
- Drake and Rihanna: Too Good
- The Hood Internet Kenan Bell: Uzi Water Gun
- The Internet Vic Mensa: Go With It
- Beck: Wow
- Socalled: Work With What You Got
- Fitz and the Tantrums: Our Eyes Out
- The Asteroids Galaxy Tour: Navigator
- BORNS: Holy Ghost
- Har Mar Superstar: Restless Leg
- Generationals: When They Fight, They Fight
- Max Frost: Be Who You Want To Be
- Cults: Always Forever
What moves you on a sweltery summer morning down in New Orleans or on a brisk foggy dawn in San Francisco? Share the summer morning music that puts a smile on your face and a swing in your hips.
Ethan Kanat dabbles in many of the finer things: music, fancy bourbon, technology, writing, branding, and awkward silences. He also plays around with brand strategy at Zendesk and can be found on Twitter: @EthanKanat.
Sarah Stealey Reed is the editor of Relate. When she's not wandering the world, she's a loud writer of customer experiences, contact centers, and optimistic relationships. Find her on Twitter: @stealeyreed.